Monday, April 19, 2010

I am moving to a new planet called don't flucking bug me and I want happy thoughts. I know it is a long name for a planet but then it will be harder for other to find us. the bu(sp)lane leaves in 4 days. there we get to have kids that like us and jobs we like, and more. Plus we get great pay. we get as much time with our g-babys and when a body part goes down for the count or sags in the wrong direction we just pop it off and get a new one. I am so sorry to let you all know there has been a few problems. first we had a flat tir(ew)ing so we have to get it fixed. and the construction has been slowed down so I need all of you to help. This will be your first challenge. If we all work together we can make a perfect planet. We need construction workers. so please get some. all you have to do is get a photo of workers, tools or anything that might help use your imagination. This is what it looks like so far. help

No comments:

Post a Comment